Level 2 Religious Studies
Teacher in Charge: Mrs A. Finestone
In this course we will:
- Share our expertise and experience from our own religion.
- Ask questions and learn about what other people believe.
- Visit religious sites like temples and churches.
- Develop our cultural intelligence, curiosity and critical thinking skills.
- Learn about the major world religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism.
Assessment InformationAll assessments are internal.
Total Credits Available: 18 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 18 credits.
Clergyperson, Community Worker, Diplomat, Entrepreneur, Historian, Human Rights Activist, International Aid Worker, Journalist, Lawyer, Legal Aide, Media Correspondent, Mediator, Minister, Missionary, Museum Curator, Political Consultant, Public Policy Advisor, Religious Rights Advocate, Researcher, Social Worker, Teacher, Victim's Advocate, Writer,