Level 3 Religious Studies
Teacher in Charge: Mrs A. Finestone
In this course we will:
- Share our expertise and experience from our own religion.
- Ask questions and learn about what other people believe.
- Visit religious sites like temples and churches.
- Develop our cultural intelligence, curiosity and critical thinking skills.
- Learn about the major world religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism and Buddhism.
Assessment InformationAll assessments are internal.
This course is approved for University Entrance.
Total Credits Available: 18 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 18 credits.
Approved subject for University Entrance
Number of credits that can be used for overall endorsement: 18
Only students engaged in learning and achievement derived from Te Marautanga o Aotearoa are eligible to be awarded these subjects as part of the requirement for 14 credits in each of three subjects.
Clergyperson, Community Worker, Diplomat, Entrepreneur, Historian, Human Rights Activist, International Aid Worker, Journalist, Lawyer, Legal Aide, Media Correspondent, Mediator, Minister, Missionary, Museum Curator, Political Consultant, Public Policy Advisor, Religious Rights Advocate, Researcher, Social Worker, Teacher, Victim's Advocate, Writer,